Accounts Payable-Administrative Assistant
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, itis a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrative Assistant for the Atlanta office. Primary responsibilities will include addressing email and phone inquiries from internal and external customers.
We are looking for an accounts payable administrative assistance with a positive professional attitude to manage multiple inquiry email accounts, respond to inquiries timely, answer and forward phone calls to appropriate staff, open, process and forward incoming mail (electronic and standard) and deliver great customer service.
- Respond to all request within 24 hours in a professional and customer service-oriented manner
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondences
- Manage internal and external vendor relationships
- Reconcile monthly statements from vendors, request missing invoices from vendors and input invoices in workflow to be processed
- Assist with year-end 1099 processing
- Assist with providing supporting documentation for financial audits
- Understand, support and comply with internal controls in compliance of Golder's guidelines
- Perform ad hoc analysis, or other duties as assigned by the APS or APM
- 2 years hands on administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills -written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage high volumes of daily tasks
- Capable of following instructions and performing duties as directed with minimal supervision
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.