Accounts Payable Clerk-Expense Reports Specialist
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, itis a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for the Atlanta office to assist with all areas of accounting with primary focus on employee expense reimbursement processing. The position involves direct contact and communication with designated approvers, vendor/suppliers, and all levels of company management.
We are looking for a reliable and precise accounts payable clerk to help us properly maintain travel GL accounts and employee travel and expense reports. We are seeking a candidate with the ability to analyze expense reports and ensure expense are properly coded to cost centers and in accordance with company expense policies.
- Audit a high volume of employee expense reports, corresponding with employee when further information is required
- Meet weekly deadlines of reviewing and approving expense reports
- Communicate with employees and managers to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure employee expense reports follow the expense reimbursement guidelines
- Assist in the month end process
- Review and input daily check requests
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Responsible for reconciling the T & E GL accounts monthly to ensure cash advances and expense reports are cleared
- 1 years expense reporting / accounts payable / accounting experience
- Associates Degree or currently working towards a degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Multicurrency experience and/or familiar with Canadian taxes (GST/HST/QST) desired but not required
- Experienced with large ERP (BST, desired)
- Intermediate skills using MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic customer-service oriented attitude
- Flexible schedule to meet processing deadlines
- Consulting industry experience is a plus
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.
More search results
Manager, Stakeholder & Community Outreach
City of Toronto
Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller
Tenure-Track, Tenured Faculty Position, Departmen…
Queen's University - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering