Channel Solutions Sales Representative- Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Channel Solutions Sales Executive - Microsoft Dynamics CE
Are you an innovative self-starter who has experience helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider ( mCSP ), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform and proven enablement programs. Ingram Micro is the largest Microsoft distribution partner globally and is looking for an experienced sales pro to join our team as a field sales executive who has experience helping reseller Partners growth their Microsoft Dynamics practice.
Ingram Micro is looking expand our Microsoft Practice Development Team with a self-starter with experience in B2B Channel Sales in the business application ecosystem, like CRM, HRM, ERP, Marketing automation or Customer Service. An ideal candidate will have experience selling B2B business application solutions that allows them to be a "consultant" to our channel Partners. The ultimate goal of this sales role is to help an assigned set of Microsoft Partners build a Dynamics practice and be wildly successful.
As a Solutions Sales Executive for Microsoft Dynamics, you will be responsible for guiding your reseller partners through our Microsoft Dynamics Practice program and enabling their success. You will act as a trusted advisor for resellers; guiding them through a plan to achieve technical / sales readiness and driving end-customer acquisition.
- Be a subject matter expert in business applications as it relates to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Enable your partners to stand up or improve their Microsoft Dynamics practice.
- Collaborate with Ingram Micro core sales reps to integrate Microsoft Dynamics offerings into their overall strategy and portfolio.
- Act as the trusted advisor for a set of Ingram Micro partners with the potential to be highly successful in selling and delivering cloud-based business applications.
- Build business plans with targeted partners including sales readiness, technical readiness, marketing, pricing strategy, customer acquisition and operational performance of their Microsoft Dynamics business.
- Collaborate with a team of Dynamics technical consultants to ensure technical readiness is achieved.
- Deliver in-person and remote sales training and customer acquisition workshops for Partners.
- Maintain a high level of expertise on Microsoft Dynamics offerings - including certifications as needed.
- 3+ years of B2B technology face to face sales Channel/Partner.
- 3+ years of Selling business applications like CRM, HRM, ERP, Marketing automation or Customer Service.
- Strong Knowledge of B2B business applications including sales certifications or ability to pass certification exams with appropriate product training.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: communication of goals and timelines, sharing of business results and gaining the commitment of Partners and peers.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
- Ability to work independently - setting priorities to meet goals and deadlines and efficiently organizing resources.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.