Partner Success Manager
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Partner Success Manager - Value Accounts
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro CLOUD team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales or customer services and knowledge of project management to join our Partner Success team. An ideal candidate will be a great team-player, have a high capacity to multi-task and a commitment to customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal of this key player is to provide our high value accounts a "concierge-like" experience to keeping them successful and delighted with their business on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
As a Partner Success Manager for Value Accounts, you will be part of a team with full visibility to sales activities, customer support cases and our Partner's experience on the Cloud Marketplace. You will onboard new Partners and always be on the lookout for opportunities to help them better leverage the Cloud Marketplace. When you see an opportunity for a Partner be more successful, you will jump in to help or gather the resources that can help. You will also use your position to influence improvements to the Cloud Marketplace and advise the sales teams on opportunities for growth.
- Once trained, act as a member of a team of subject matter experts on the Cloud Marketplace and be a resource for our reseller partners.
- Execute a coordinated Partner Relationship Management plan to ensure their delight.
- Step in as an onboarding coach for reseller partners that need help - either for new Partners or new employees at existing Partners.
- Communicate status reports in a timely fashion to resolve issues and celebrate successes.
- Help Partners identify the tactics and actions to make them more successful in leveraging the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Take a leadership role across the Ingram Micro Cloud sales, support and product development teams to ensure everyone understands and resolved issues when they arise.
- 2+ years experience in B2B customer service or sales, preferably in technology.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.