Solutions Sales Specialist - Microsoft Modern Workplace
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Cloud Solutions Sales Specialist, Microsoft Modern Workplace
Are you a self-starting sales pro who loves identifying and winning new customers? Do you have a passion for technology and curiosity about the emerging Cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Are you an outgoing, goal-oriented people person? Have an interest in establishing relationships and driving results in a fun and collaborative sales environment? Then a Solutions Sales Specialist position at Ingram Micro might be the job you're looking for!
Who are we? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day (yes- we might have touched your phone or your laptop before you!) and with $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide. We're expanding our footprint around the world and we'd love to expand it with you!!
How do you stand out?
If you enjoy talking to people and being a credible resource to others, we want you! If you are motivated by goals and like to win, we want you! If you have career aspirations and even a slight interest in technology, WE. WANT TO HIRE YOU!!
As a Solutions Sales Specialist, you can expect to:
- Act as the liaison between Ingram Micro's Sales teams, the Vendors, and our Customers.
- Focus primarily on recruiting and acquiring new partners
- Proactively identify opportunities through networking, warm calls, and reporting.
- Maintain and follow up a pipeline
- Manage customer onboarding process after initial purchase
What you bring to the role:
- High School diploma (or equivalent), bachelor's degree preferred
- Inside sales &/or customer service experience preferred
- Also, internships and meaningful school project can count as experience, too!
- Passion for Customer & results-oriented
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, and Word required
- Excellent communication skills - You will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.