Support Representative II
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
Who are we?
Ingram Micro is the world's largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we've probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you're on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we're continuing to expand our footprint and we'd love to expand it with you!!
We are looking for a Support Representative that will provide a positive and engaging customer experience. In this role you will take calls from our existing customers taking questions/complaints, processing returns and escalating to proper resources where necessary. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a call center setting (preferably B2B experience), possess a positive and professional attitude and must be Bilingual English/Spanish speaking.
What you will do:
- Follows-up to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipment tracing, returned goods, process returns, update orders etc.
- May determine caller eligibility for technical support and transfers calls to technical support queues.
- Other responsibilities include data entry, use of internal databases to answer customer questions and writing internal/external non-technical documentation
- Documents customer concerns and forwards complaint trends to appropriate departments
- Troubleshoot and when necessary, escalate advanced issues and transactions to appropriate team member
What you bring to the table:
- Excellent communication skills - you will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time
- Bilingual English/Spanish Speaking required
- High School diploma (or equivalent), Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of previous customer service or administrative support experience - Hey, internship and meaningful school projects can count as experience!
- Passion for providing a high level of customer service
- Collaboration and ability to successfully work in a team, specifically with our inside sales team- our office is a big family 😊
- Familiarity with MS Office tools required- Word, Excel and Outlook email
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties .
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.