Sr. Communications Officer
Sr. Communications Officer
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Sales & Marketing Job Id: REQ20024649 Posted: 10/11/2019
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic communications professional? Do you enjoy creating campaigns and messaging for different audiences and communication channels? If this sounds like you, consider joining the Marketing and Communications team at Express Scripts Canada, one of Canada’s largest pharmacy benefit managers. We’re out to improve healthcare for all Canadians and change the way Canadians get medication. Reporting to the Senior Manager of marketing and Communications, you will be a key member of the team as the Senior Communications Officer.
Who you are.
- A communications professional with a Bachelors Degree in Communications or a combination of relevant education and experience
- A professional with ten to fifteen years of progressive, comprehensive work experience
- An excellent writer adept at developing compelling content such as:
- Information materials such as brochures, fact sheets, backgrounders, media releases, key messages and website content for internal and external audiences
- Digital media content for multiple media platforms
- A skilled and experienced social media analytics professional
- A versatile communicator capable of creating and posting engaging, relevant content to social media channels
What you will be doing.
- Developing and delivering multi-channel activities that raise awareness of Express Scripts Canada
- Support and execute Express Scripts Canada’s marketing and communications strategy
- Developing content for internal and external communications
- Coordinating events
- Developing, writing and editing communications, including media releases, publications, fact sheets, brochures, blogs, website content, social posts, and employee communications in clear simple language
- Monitoring and shaping Express Scripts Canada’s social media presence and profile
- Design and develop surveys, questionnaires
- Providing editorial services to all departments at Express Scripts Canada and ensuring consistent messaging and branding
- Support the management of the departmental budget
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join one of Canada’s most innovative healthcare companies, apply today.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada is a leading health benefit manager in Canada and has been recognized as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Our clients include Canada’s leading insurers, third party administrators and government. We work with these clients to develop industry-leading solutions to deliver superior healthcare in a cost-controlled environment. We provide Active PharmacySM services to more than 7 million Canadian patients and adjudicate more than 100 million pharmacy, dental, and extended health claims. Through our proprietary consumer intelligence, clinical expertise, and patients-first approach, we promote better health decisions for plan members, while managing and reducing drug benefit costs for plan sponsors. Express Scripts Canada is a subsidiary of Express Scripts, a Cigna company. Express Scripts is a healthcare opportunity company that unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical, and beyond to further total health for all.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
Indigenous candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its website at www.express-scripts.ca.