- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 35 acquisitions since 2012.
Join a highly motivated and talented team in Information Security, under the direction of the Chief Information Security Officer, to execute the IT Security global vision and establish direction for regional deployment of Information Security solutions that are clearly aligned with the strategic objectives and priorities of Ingram Micro and its businesses.
- Assist with infrastructure and site assessments to identify key security exposures and recommend improvements at our facilities, 3rd Party Hosting sites, critical business partner sites, and mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct regular reviews and provide exception/exposure reporting and remediation plans to leadership
Create, maintain and ensure adherence to security policies, procedures, guidelines and control standards.
- Assist in the management and coordination of periodic security assessments.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Cyber Security Awareness campaigns
- Partner with IS teams to remediate security vulnerabilities and respond to information security incidents that could potentially impact the network, systems and applications.
- Develop reports and metrics on risk status of network infrastructure, applications, internet activity, email filtering and vulnerability management, including recommendations for improvements.
What you bring to the role:
- Education: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related Science and Math discipline
- Minimum of 7+ years of Information Security experience including
- Vulnerability and application scanning
- OWASP methodologies and testing criteria
- Ability to formulate detailed technical documentation
- Understand Network architectures and implementation of various solutions
- Familiarity with emerging threats and mediation of these risks
- Understanding of security risks and threats as they relate to the company's operating environments
- Minimum of 4+ years of work experience with servers / networking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external partners on all levels to resolve technical and business level discussions on security matters and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong scripting experience preferred (i.e. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Technical networking and security certifications, e.g. Comptia Security + certified, CCNA and CISSP a plus
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.