Senior Manager - Application Portfolio - Financial Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client provides fundraising software, fund accounting, and complete fundraising management solutions to help nonprofits increase leads and retain donors.
We are looking for a high-performing, dynamic Senior Manager of Application Portfolio to work across multiple portfolio areas with a focus in the Financial Systems space. The Leader of Application Portfolio will be responsible for leading the organization through implementing technology & best practices. Working with senior leadership to identify business transformation needs, this Leader will bring business transformation opportunities and market trends together into a roadmap across multiple functional areas. This leader is then responsible for working with business leadership to develop the business cases for technology, overseeing the business analysis & solution design across portfolios, leading complex issue resolution for solutions, and driving transformation leadership that ultimately result in improved business performance.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop deep understanding of external best practices in both process and application functionality
- Lead business leaders (Directors, VPs) through competitive analysis, inspiring action to implement forward looking technology changes in their function, positioning the business to improve performance through technology
- Develop a long-term plan for discovering new products/applications and incorporate them into a comprehensive product cycle
- Oversee the development of the application roadmaps for multiple portfolio areas, ensuring alignment with Business Strategy and IT Strategy
- Work with functional leadership to shape highest priority transformational work, identify the ROI/Business case for associated technical work; identify and articulate sources of customer value from business processes, data & advanced analytics.
- Work with Application Portfolio Managers to resolve business issues, manage business and application scope, and assure delivery of technology solutions to complex business problems
- Lead functional leadership & steering committees through the technology driven transformation efforts
What we’ll want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum of 8-10 years related experience
- Experience leading multiple financial system transformations
- Efficiently & creatively solves difficult, complex problems that affect other groups
- History and knowledge of data analysis to support proposed process definition, monitor adherence, and communicate performance results
- Challenges the status quo
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?