- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Customer Service Representative
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for efficient, accurate and friendly customer transactions in operating the cash register and processing customer purchases, returns, exchanges, service requests and defective products. Ensures returned products are complete and sent to the appropriate destination. Supports overall organization, district and store operations as well as service and customer retention goals. Advocates Best Buy goals, objectives, policies, and procedures so that they will deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
As a Customer Service Representative you will…
- Be responsible for the processing of all customer purchases, returned product, exchanges, service requests, and/or defective products
- Communicate return, exchange, and/or service policies to determine best option for customer.
- Manage all inbound calls by answering questions; offers product and service sales opportunities to phone customers
- Assist phone customers that come into the store to pick up their product
- Help resolve in-bound customer problems and issues, escalating to management as necessary
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology