- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position: - Home Delivery Operations Escalation Agent
Department: - Home Delivery
Location: - Brampton Distribution Center
Hours of Work: Tuesday to Saturday 10: 30 am to 7:00 pm
This position is responsible for ensuring all reported home delivery incidents and escalations are resolved in a timely and customer centric manner. The Escalation Agent handles highly escalated customer issues and complaints received from the Contact Centers, CHQ, social media, executives, regulators, Better Business Bureau, Best Buy Community Blog, and Bestbuy.ca Opinion Lab, and other channels on behalf of management and Executive Management.
The Escalation Agent coordinates a solution with all internal departments and formulates a complaint response, in accordance with internal and external complaint handling procedures while demonstrating world-class customer service. This position has a direct impact on Best Buy brand reputation, so it is critical to ensure proper due diligence is followed in complaint handling while ensuring regulatory compliance. This role requires in depth information of all Best Buy’s lines of business, as it related to appliance services, including but not limited to web order operations, in-store operations, Geek Squad Install Services, Geek Squad Warranty, Geek Squad Membership, Geek Squad Home Membership, and Reward Zone loyalty program.
In order to successfully accomplish this task, you will use your investigatory skills, follow up skills and advanced communication skills to clarify the facts of the issue, determine what corrective action needs to be taken and act upon it, and perform root cause analysis. As part of your role, you will be handling escalated customer complaints that will require you to use your advanced customer service skills to recover from a bad experience and create a delightful resolution, to create customers for life. This action is executed while utilizing Best Buy values and outmost level of professionalism and integrity.
As a member of the Home Delivery team, you will be communicating directly with but not limited to store associates, customers, home delivery partners, and logistic team members, as required to resolve the issues.
In this role you will be providing speedy, complete and satisfactory solutions for escalated customer concerns and inquiries received. In this role you will provide customers with timely updates and solutions by
investigating the facts, developing a robust and complete solution with applicable business areas and providing seamless communication to all parties.
Key Functional Responsibilities
- Customer Service – Liaison between Best Buy stores, Home Delivery carriers and customers to ensure prompt resolution of customer opportunities
- Provide world class customer service in administrating and addressing concerns and complaints raised by customers that are directed to Customer Care team, Senior Management, BBYC Social Media fronts, as well as Store
- Administrative Functions; provides timely responses (verbal and/or written) that deliver complete satisfaction to the customer
- Documentation and Case Administration- Communication through updated case notes in OIS, RMS and Sharepoint that are clear and concise, updated appropriately.
- Ensure daily follow up on all open issues and provide daily updates to all concerned.
- Keeping well-informed of any changes in SOP’s that may impact the Home Delivery Operations. This would include but is not limited to, researching and preparing information and resolutions prior to engaging in customer interaction.
- The Home Delivery associate is a valuable member of the team who exceeds customer service standards and brings forward issues & ideas for improvement; he/she is an advocate for the customer and the Home delivery experience. He/she works diligently with sensitive customer information and vigorously upholds Privacy/Security standards.
- Continuous Improvement- Provide feedback on customer pain points and make recommendations to management for improvement so that customers have no reason to escalate complaints.
- Reinforce SOP’s and support training development of home delivery partners, new team members and in store teams; make recommendation for change where recognized.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office Administration although a combination of related training and experience will also be considered
- Min 3 years Customer Service – Working in a fast-paced environment must be able to work under pressure and have good attention to detail. Must be extremely organized, self-motivated and have a proven ability to demonstrate excellent follow up skills
- Extremely comfortable communicating with customers, senior management and teams in all media, both verbally and in writing. Ideal candidates must have had previous customer service and/or administrative experience
- Min 2 years Customer escalation resolution- considerable problem-solving experience, specifically with escalated customer service issues; understands the urgency of the situation