- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
We are seeking a full-time First Impressions / Administrative Assistant. Candidate must exhibit exceptional time management skills, attention to detail, accept direction, be customer service oriented and skilled with technology. The primary role for this position is critical to FLIR’s success; it is to be the face , voice and 1st step in the compliance policies of the company when greeting all visitors and callers. A key requirement for this position is to ensure coverage at the front desk at all times to maintain a high standard of customer service and compliance.
- Greet all visitors in a prompt and professional manner while following compliance procedures.
- Manage the Visitor process by:
- Collecting Visitor Request forms.
- Ensuring employees and visitors are aware of all policies, procedures and restrictions.
- Using the online compliance portal to screen all visitors per guidelines.
- Confirming appropriate building access.
- Creating building access badges with photo.
- Manage the main phone line for a busy office. Answer incoming customer calls and transfer to the appropriate department, person or voicemail. Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner.
- Coordinate onsite meetings, tours and room availability as requested by senior management.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each day.
- Route incoming and outgoing mail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a administrative role preferred
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Commitment to compliance mindset
- Prior ITAR/EAR workplace experience a plus
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, min 40wpm typing speed
- Prior data entry and database experience helpful
- Previous experience working in a Customer Service environment preferred
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.