- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Microsoft Cloud Sales Manager
Our Microsoft Cloud Sales Manager role is an opportunity to lead and develop a team in a true ‘growth mindset' environment. You and your sales team will be building the connections between Ingram Micro and the IT Reseller Partners (our customers) who want to grow in the Cloud. You'll be a member of a management team of passionate and smart business leaders who truly ‘own' the business and embrace a diversity of ideas and approaches. This role presents the right leader with an opportunity to immediately put a stamp on the business and be part of Ingram's strategic growth.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world's largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
How do you stand out?
You'll know you're the right fit for the Microsoft Cloud Sales Manager role if you enjoy leading and developing sales professionals and you know how to execute a plan with passion.
One of your most import responsibilities will be equipping and motivating the individual team members to meet and exceed personal and team sales targets. To do this, you will rely on your experience in spotting and developing talent. With the right talent, it will be all about effectively executing your plans to hit daily/weekly/monthly goals that align to divisional and company objectives.
With the help of your peers on the management team, you'll be responsible for prioritizing and allocating resources effectively to ensure outstanding execution towards customer needs. And, when you find obstacles to your team's success, you'll use your experience to find the creative solutions that keep the team on track.
What you bring to the role:
- You are accomplished at coaching and developing employees in high performance culture.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) preferred.
- 5+ years' experience including managing account relationships, executing successful growth strategy
- Experience with financial metrics/tracking
- You are a credible coach because you're skilled in sales and negotiations, operational/transactional processes and closing sales.
- You are execution driven; always keeping a clear view of your goals.
- You have excellent verbal / written communication skills and the ability to present in both technical and nontechnical terms to large and small audiences.
- It's a plus if you have knowledge of the Microsoft cloud solution portfolio (or other cloud).
* This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.