- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
FLIR is hiring a Customer Service Rep who will have direct contact with customers with a product in for Warranty and Service repair or inquiring about sending one into the Service Center. This person will provide updates to when product is received, lead times, information about the repair, approvals and status as well as processing repairs directly with customers to complete transactions. Strong coordination with customers, other departments, and warehouse regarding repairs and repair statuses. This is a temporary assignment that is expected to last 2-3 months
- Customer order entry and processing and completion.
- Maintain Customer contact through the repair process, receive, approval, status, completion.
- Respond to customer escalations, inquires and repair status.
- Maintain and update CRMs with end user information.
- Process repairs, returns and credits.
- Facilitate repairs with technicians and other departments within the organization.
- Manage shipping tasks to the warehouse; work with warehouse team for domestic and export shipments, provide export documentation when needed.
- Process credit card transactions
- Responsible with tracking materials requisitions for repairs.
- Organize and ship products back to vendors for repair, rework, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years or Customer Service-related experience.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Organized and detail oriented with strong business administration skills and accuracy
- Ability to perform high quality work in a fact paced environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt processes for more efficiency
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer competency, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems(SAP preferred)
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.