- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Mobilize Jobs is offering a wonderful opportunity for an eager individual with a passion for cuisine and wanting to enhance their culinary skills.
You'll be working in an amazing resort and be responsible for creating delicious meals for resort staff. You will work with a supportive team, and the ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of company.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, oven.
- Prepare a variety of dishes for each staff meal service
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Pre-cook items such as bacon, to prepare them for later use.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Full-time, paid work!
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Staff accommodations
There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends and memories to last a lifetime. If you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
Housing is covered!
- We arrange housing for the duration of your time with Mobilize Jobs!
- The program works in groups of "Mobilizers," so if you have friends you would like to live with, make sure you apply together!
- At least 1 year cooking experience
- Catering, resort and camp cooking experience will be considered an asset
- Must be 21 and be legally able to work in the US.
- Provide a clear police record
- A sense of adventure!
ABOUT MOBILIZE JOBS
Mobilize is a new staffing model that works on a rotational placement basis. Our Mobilizers gain valuable work experience, while assisting our partners in the tourism, hospitality and food services businesses.
For those wanting to travel, Mobilizers are offered the opportunity to try different locations across the US for specific roles. Each new role comes with the benefit of accommodations!