- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Lead technical development of integrated systems for CBRNE missions, including architectural planning, engineering, and logistical analyses. Assist in the research, analysis, management or testing duties related to the design, development, integration, implementation, and quality assurance of system integration products in support of DOD Programs.
- Define system, subsystem, and component level requirements derived from ill-defined operational scenarios
- Assist in creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
- Lead a multidisciplinary technical team to develop integrated system products through all System Development Lifecycle Phases
- Lead Technical Reviews (i.e. Preliminary Design Reviews, Critical Design Reviews, Test Readiness Reviews, Functional Configuration Audits, etc.) to successfully satisfy entrance/exit criteria based on Defense Acquisition Guidebook
- Coordinate and lead verification and validation activities to ensure the system meets requirements, supports operational scenarios, and satisfies any other relevant contractual or derived criteria.
- Must have a passion for innovation.
- BS degree or higher in an Engineering or other technology related field
- 10 years of professional experience in Systems Engineering
- Experience delivering DOD acquisition deliverables and supporting Acquisition Milestones
- DAWIA Level 2 SPRDE Certification or INCOSE Level CSEP Certification.
- MS in System Engineering
- Familiarity with DoDAF
- Familiarity with RMF Certification processes
- PMP certification
- Experience with CBRNE operational tasks for DOD missions
- Primarily office working conditions, with occasional work in field (outdoor, uncontrolled environments) to support system test/fielding
- Travel as needed
Applicants must be either a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, legal permanent resident, asylee, refugee or must be eligible to apply for and obtain the appropriate export control license from the U.S. Departments of State or Commerce.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.
More search results
Manager, Stakeholder & Community Outreach
City of Toronto
Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller
Tenure-Track, Tenured Faculty Position, Departmen…
Queen's University - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering