- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Senior Environmental Scientist to join our team in a full-time position in our Denver, Colorado office.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work in-house at an oil and gas client's office to coordinate environmental planning and permitting for oil and gas projects.
- Review technical reports, environmental permits, and NEPA analysis.
- Manage, direct, and track budgets and forecasts for environmental contractors working for the oil and gas client.
- Stay current with environmental regulations and work with the oil and gas client to develop or modify internal environmental policies.
- Participate in project meetings and work with clients project manager on environmental planning and permitting requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or a related discipline.
- 5 years' relevant EP&P experience, preferably in a consulting capacity combined with operational planning experience.
- Direct project experience with NEPA, FERC, Clean Water Act (Section 401, 402, 404) permitting, and USFWS Section 7 consultation related to pipelines and linear projects.
- Direct experience working on projects in natural gas pipeline clients.
- Previous experience managing EPP projects and preparing technical reports.
- Acute attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Aptitude for using and understanding computer applications.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Master of Science degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or a related discipline. 10 years' relevant EP&P experience, preferably in a consulting capacity combined with operational planning experience.
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 7,000 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.