- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at CloudBlue
Cloud Pricing Specialist
CloudBlue is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world's largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue, a newly formed Ingram Micro business, is the result of $500 million in investments, our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution.
Our diverse and innovative team enjoys the continually evolving environment we are in, surrounded by the infinite potential of technology and leading the XaaS revolution. We are looking for a strong analytical professional to join our team as our Cloud Pricing Specialist to own our SKU database are ensure accurate and timely critical deals.
The Cloud Pricing Specialist will manage all first-line approvals for the CloudBlue deal approval process. This includes validating the structure of sales transactions and adherence to financial and business guidelines while furthering CloudBlue's goals to reduce sales cycles and accelerate deal closure. This role will be accountable for updating and maintaining an SKU database, ensuring there is an accurate price list of products and services. This role will support the efficient and accurate review of CloudBlue deals by designing, monitoring, and facilitating Pricing Desk operations workflows.
- Multi-task by governing the approval workflows of various Deal Desk term sheets, ensuring adherence to pricing and profitability guidelines for CloudBlue.
- Gain a deep understanding of CloudBlue's business model and leverage alongside strong attention to detail, so potential risks to the company can be identified.
- Maintain price book for all products and services offered by CloudBlue, including profitability and margin calculations by product segment
- Develop and maintain processes to continuously monitor SKU master data quality and integrity.
- Process all new SKU requests, enforcing SKU standardization and consistency on all products and services.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and improve approval workflows, ensuring constraint rules and product relationships are in alignment with CloudBlue's business model.
- Act with urgency to ensure quick turnaround of all deal reviews.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of Salesforce and any applications linked to it.
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all pricing lifecycle milestones.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business and or finance.
- 5 years of experience managing a price book/SKU list and performing deal reviews
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including strong experience using pivot tables and writing complex formulas.
- Familiarity with professional services and managed services business models
- Familiarity with cloud services pricing models
- Experience coordinating the delivery of action items with geographically distributed parties
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.