- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Partner Success Manager - Broad Accounts
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping customers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales or customer services and knowledge of technology tools to join our Partner Success team. An ideal candidate will be a great team-player, have a high capacity to multi-task and a commitment to customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal of this key player is to maintain a pulse on our customer base and provide instant support provide our accounts a "concierge-like" experience to keeping them successful and delighted with their business on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
As a Partner Success Manager for Value Accounts, you will be part of a team with full visibility to sales activities, customer support cases and our Partner's experience on the Cloud Marketplace. You will utilize a variety of technical resources to help them better leverage the Cloud Marketplace. When you see an opportunity for a Partner be more successful, you will jump online and provide them the resources that will help. You will also use your position to influence improvements to the Cloud Marketplace and advise the sales teams on opportunities for growth.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business processes and helping them succeed
- Once trained, act as a member of a team of subject matter experts on the Cloud Marketplace and be a resource for our reseller partners.
- You will utilize a variety of electronic communications vehicles such as, chat, email, CRM/PRM and social media to deliver how-to content to help partners maximize their use of Ingram Micro resources
- Access a vast library of content to aid partners with onboarding, case escalations and billing questions
- Communicate status reports in a timely fashion to resolve issues and celebrate successes.
- Help Partners identify the tactics and actions to make them more successful in leveraging the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Take a leadership role across the Ingram Micro Cloud sales, support and product development teams to ensure everyone understands and resolved issues when they arise.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- 5+ years of professional business experience.
- 2+ years' experience in B2B customer service, chat or sales, preferably in technology.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
More search results
Manager, Stakeholder & Community Outreach
City of Toronto
Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller
Tenure-Track, Tenured Faculty Position, Departmen…
Queen's University - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering