- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Geek Squad Home Installation Agent I
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Geek Squad Home Installation Agent I is responsible for the delivery, basic set up, demonstrations of products and site maintenance of residential audio/video equipment. Provides assistance for two-person deliveries, installation, and clean-up of residential and commercial audio/video equipment and assists with administrative duties. Demonstrate high level of customer service and professionalism in dealing with clients.
As a Geek Squad Home Installation Agent I you will…
- Assist with installation on Home Theatre, Networking, Computer related assembly & configuration for hardware & software products.
- Follow direction given by Field Agent Level 2 or 3 with respect to best practices and installation techniques.
- Use customer lifestyle knowledge to recommend additional products and services.
- Interact with clients to provide an interactive demonstration and to explain system functionality.
- Resolve client issues and complaints in a positive manner that builds business and enhances client loyalty while adhering to Company policies & procedures.
- Leverage client reporting to validate and build the correct store behaviors to deliver outstanding customer service.
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- 1 year of related customer service experience
- CEDIA Certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license with 5+ years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology