Assistant Store Leader - Mobile & Smart Living (Temporary Position)
- Best Buy Canada
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
As Canada's fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Assistant Manager will motivate employees to meet/exceed sales and profitability budgets. Improve employee productivity through training and coaching in company selling and service programs. Ensure employees consistently demonstrate a high level of customer service by promoting the Care Plus program. The AM will also manage and participate in all operational aspects of the store which includes Front-end operations, Customer Service, Product Process, Multi-Channel and Geek Squad related areas in the store.
• Implement company training programs & follow up on employee completion as required
• Recruit, train and develop employees
• Coach & direct employees in customer services skills, company values and selling techniques
• Provide employees with ongoing training opportunities to improve product, services, market knowledge and selling techniques
• Communicate company strategy, direction & news to employees
• Leading by example – coaching, mentoring and energizing team members to improve.
• Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do and maintaining a track record of success
• Communication – building trusting relationships and getting buy-in from team members
• Winning – intrinsic motivation is more effective than extrinsic motivation
• Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
• 3 years of leadership experience in retail
• 2+ years of related experience in retail sales
• Retail or Business Management Diploma or Degree preferred
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology.
More search results
Manager, Stakeholder & Community Outreach
City of Toronto
Vice President, Finance, Corporate Controller
Tenure-Track, Tenured Faculty Position, Departmen…
Queen's University - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering