- ROUND ROCK,TX
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
Do you have the desire to learn? The drive to excel and thrive in an engaged, collaborative environment?
Golder has a new opportunity for a Staff Environmental Engineer to join our Central Operations team in a Full-Time position at our Round Rock office. Reporting to the Group Leader.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Performing a variety of field and office related tasks including:
- Engineering design services for soil and groundwater remediation systems and other environmental systems
- Feasibility studies
- Pre-design investigations
- Bid document preparation
- Performing construction quality assurance services for engineering projects
- Writing work plans, technical reports, and managing budgets
- Coordinating with contractors to support project objectives
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in civil, environmental, or agricultural engineering
- 3-5 years' progressive experience with environmental engineering design
- Proficiency in commonly used software (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite), experience with commercially available software for data/design work a plus (e.g., AutoCAD Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, etc.)
- Remediation system experience including groundwater treatment systems, vapor intrusion control, and landfill design
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Ability to work independently and manage engineering task assignments and special projects simultaneously
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Masterâ€™s degree in civil, environmental, or agricultural engineering
- EIT certification or a PE license
- OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER training
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golderâ€™s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Golder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Golder is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
To learn more about our company and culture click here to view The Promise of Golder video.