- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Partner Success Manager - Strategic Accounts
Are you a committed self-starter who loves helping IT providers find their path to success? Do you have a passion for helping your clients "Realize the Promise of Technology" in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a master cloud service provider (mCSP), offering channel partners access to an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, the world's largest cloud platform, proven enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry.
Ingram Micro is looking for a self-starter with experience in sales or customer services and knowledge of project management to join our Partner Success team. An ideal candidate will have an attention to detail, focus on timelines and a commitment to customer satisfaction. The ultimate goal of this leader is to help our most strategic partners be "wildly successful" driving their business through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
As a Partner Success Manager for strategic accounts, you will operate at the intersection of the sales strategy, customer support and our Partner's experience on the Cloud Marketplace. You will help onboard Partners, orchestrate resources to resolve issues and drive a proactive communication cadence to ensure their satisfaction. You will also use your position to influence improvements to the Cloud Marketplace and advise the sales teams on opportunities for growth.
- Once trained, act as a subject matter expert on the Cloud Marketplace and be a resource for our reseller partners.
- Execute a Partner Relationship Management plan to ensure their delight.
- Step in as the project manager for reseller partners that need onboarding - either for new Partners or new employees at existing Partners.
- Conduct project kickoff meetings and a regular cadence of progress reviews with reseller partners and Ingram Micro stakeholders. Communicate status reports on a regular basis; gain agreement on course correction as needed and celebrate successes.
- Help Partners identify the tactics and actions to make them more successful in leveraging the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Take a leadership role across the Ingram Micro Cloud sales, support and product development teams to ensure everyone understands and resolved issues when they arise.
- 5+ years of professional work experience.
- 3+ years experience in B2B customer service or sales, preferably in technology.
- Knowledge of project management practices that includes goal setting, resource planning, timeline management and communication; formal Project Management training is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to enlist the support of others and gain commitments to actions and timelines.
Join us in our continuous quest to grow a diverse and extraordinarily innovative team!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.