- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture of ownership.
A rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) team based in Singapore to help deliver multidisciplinary projects for an array of local and international clients. This is an excellent opportunity to continue developing your career within a dynamic and employee-owned professional consultancy company.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct environmental site assessments (preliminary and detailed) including field investigations of soil, water and vapour;
- Carry out general field and office assignments under minimal supervision;
- Proposal preparation, data management, interpretation and reporting;
- Project management and field supervision of small to medium-sized projects or task management within a larger scale project;
- Subcontractor management in projects;
- Prepare and adhere to site-specific health and safety plans to mitigate or eliminate risks to oneself and other Golder staff, clientâ€™s personnel and the public;
- Maintain a safe and hazard free work environment in line with our health and safety culture
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline such as environmental science, environmental engineering, geology, or earth science
- Minimum of 7 yearsâ€™ of relevant environmental consultancy or industry experience.
- Project management skills including budgeting and scheduling activities;
- Strong time management ability;
- Site experience with strong health and safety focus;
- High level of verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Knowledge on Industrial Hygiene and Asbestos Risk Management will be considered favourable
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- Option to purchase shares in Golder
- Employee owned structure - own the business, own the result
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
- Global projects and travel opportunities
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder is a leading, global employee-owned engineering and consulting firm with over a half century of successful service to its clients. With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golderâ€™s 6,500 professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people â€" we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.