- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- P rovide pre-sales engineering, training and education to customers with a goal of growing their business with Ingram Micro IaaS at a faster rate , including but not limited to :
- Writing statements of work
- Project management
- Provide onboarding/training for new growth and development partners
- Evaluate Growth/PD partner requests for business process automation to determine feasibility and technical requirements
- Meet with customers directly to facilitate the best approach for customer's internal practices and facilitate Deploy ment of CloudCheckr (or other appropriate tools) within their organization
- Build reseller, vendor, and internal partner relationships, gain trusted status for transparent collaboration and planning of business needs. Work with IaaS internal and vendor consultants to define, design, and implement business process-based solution
- Comprehensively educate partners and Ingram Micro associates on best in class IT solutions to facilitate the building of practices in areas of focus.
- Raise the technical proficiency of the customer to win more business through sound product and technical focus and market relevance.
- U nderstands the partner sales organization and identifies and engages key stakeholders.
- Proactively present information on new and emerging products, technologies and services to help reseller partners to capitalize on new market opportunities and increase end-user reach and loyalty.
- Provide business intelligence information and reporting from our IaaS platforms to Ingram Micro Leadership to help better influence Sales and Operations decisions. ( ie . RI Purchasing, Wholesale of service)
- Effectively articulate benefits of technologies, products and services above and beyond the "speeds and feeds " illustrating increased operational efficiency, profitability, or governance through use of tools and solutions.
- Plays a larger role consulting internally for the company and is sought out by management /executives to lend support or validate strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for outlining/mentoring IaaS Pre-Sale technical resources on the foundation of knowledge, defining processes and workflows, gaining user adoption, and define establish guidelines of best practices.
This position can be field or campus-based with responsibility for face to face customer interaction potentially on a national scale.
Travel up to 70% including International travel.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 7 years directly-related experience
- Or high school grad (or equivalent) with a minimum of 9 years directly-related experience
- Or 5 years Ingram experience in a technical capacity.
- And relevant professional level industry certifications
*Years' experience to include technical channel development. Reseller education and enablement in Mid-range & Enterprise technology solutions for data center, communications, networking, security or Point-of-Sale.
Knowledge of: IT industry and channel related to technologies such as Network Security, High End Storage, Network Switching/Routing, Virtualization, and/or Wireless Networking, Expert understanding of Ingram Micro value-added services such as Cloud, pro and Training Services, Technical Support, Solutions Center, Integration Services and all resources available .
Extensive technical product line knowledge
Excellent training skills
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Public speaking skills
Competitive industry technical knowledge
- Ability to:
Work toward common goals
Work independently as well as in group/team settings
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.