- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
- U.S. Citizen only
- 5 + years’ experience in manufacturing/production environment
- Overtime required when needed
- Electro-Mechanical experience with:
- Soldering (Cup solders)
- Crimping of various terminals (Barrel, Machine, Mil-spec, Various ring terminals, RJ 45, BNC)
- Schematic reading and comprehension (Mechanical and Electrical)
- Measuring tools (Multi-meters, Continuity testers, high pot machine, tape measure, calipers, etc.)
- Hand tools (Wrenches, Screwdrivers, Torque tools, Small power tools)
- Wiring harness and panel fabrication (Wire gauges, Various types of sheathing, misc. electronic components)
- Complete harness Fabrication, pulling/measuring wires, terminating ends, heatshrink boots, sheating, and other process necessary to complete the process.
- Assemble mechanical parts, as instructed in accordance to manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, process documents, travelers, etc.) into sub-units or complete units.
- Wire electronic components as instructed in accordance to manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, process documents, travelers, etc.) into sub-units or complete units
- Responsible for soldering and crimping connectors
- Assembles parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
- Completes production/quality related documentation
- Assembles repairs and fabricates parts by operating mechanical equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling and safety requirements (Cutting and Fabrication).
- Performs work in accordance with quality and engineering standards
- Responsible for testing of all electronic assemblies
- Keep work area clean and organized as to present a professional work environment
- Complete any other work related task as directed by supervisor
- Associated degree in electronic field
- Certifications (Current or Non-Current)
- CIS IPC A J-STD-0001
- Quality controlled environment
- Oral and Written Communication
- Team Player
- Good Organization skills
- General housekeeping in responsibility, maintaining an organized & professional work area
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.