- Altec Industries, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why Join Altec?
Be an advocate for the customer and serve as the liaison among the direct sales force, customers, and our factories. "Own" an order from concept to delivery; manage the process from quoting, through ordering and invoicing, customer visits, and on to successful completion.
This position requires engagement: in the technical aspects of an industry-leading product line, in the commercial detail of order award and execution, in the challenge of meeting business requirements, and in the interpersonal and communication strength that facilitates every step. Associates handle multiple orders or projects at the same time, working within an innovative, positive, and team-oriented environment.
Should the selected candidate meet the qualifications of a more experienced level in the career path, the job level may be adjusted.
- Four-year degree required; Engineering or technical preferred
- The successful candidate is strong in problem-solving, with analytical and math skills
- Available for overnight travel more than 15% of the time required
- Associate must be proficient with computers, especially with Microsoft software
Please send resume to email@example.com
And apply at https://careers.altec.com
Since 1929, Altec has been a company committed to excellence, consistently raising the bar through innovative design, manufacture, integrated safety features, and a continued dedication to total customer satisfaction. Altec is present in more than 100 countries throughout the world supporting the electric utility, telecommunications, contractor, lights and signs, and tree care markets. We are known for lifting products -- bucket trucks, cranes, and equipment used to help people access tough-to-reach places -- but the success starts with thousands of associates who come together to Reach Higher!
Altec's Values (in alphabetical order): Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality - Spiritual Development - Teamwork
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Altec products, customers, administrative and production processes.
- Serve customers by providing quotes, pricing, change orders, shipping and delivery information, credit terms, while also facilitating warranty issues and hosting factory tours and inspections.
- Interact with customers in ways that add value to the experience. Associates must occasionally entertain customer visits and ensure every customer has a positive experience.
- Work with engineering and production to communicate customer needs and propose solutions Collaboration is key to reviewing orders, developing post-award documents, drawings, and coordinating post-build meetings.
- Participate in events to continuously improve our company and our associates.
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain, develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where associates are treated with respect and dignity.