- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
Who we are:
Ingram Micro is the world's largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we've probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you're on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we're continuing to expand our footprint and we'd love to expand it with you!!
What you will be doing:
As a Client Account Representative on our National Solutions Provider team you will get to work across Ingram Micro's vast partners selling technology to some of our largest accounts. If you are someone that has a strong pro-active sales approach, loves variety, has a track record of meeting/exceeding goals, and sees the value in partnering with teams to get results, then this is the opportunity for you! Passion for technology is a huge plus.
- In collaboration with our partners, customers and other inside teams at Ingram, uncover opportunities to increase sales of various products/services
- Generate prospective opportunities through warm calls and other methods of lead generation
- Partner with customers & Ingram purchasing team on forecasting for product rollouts
- Problem solve for various issues such as distribution/warehouse challenges, customer service and licensing
- Build new as well maintain and expand existing relationships
- Maintain general knowledge across several technology platforms and partner with internal SME's where more technical expertise is needed to assist in the sales process
- Maybe some business travel to vendor or tradeshow conferences
What you bring to the role:
- Min High School Diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- 1-2 yrs. of relevant experience, ideal candidate will have prior experience with technology/software sales -Inside Sales/Account Management
- Prior experience in a role with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals/monthly quotas
- Familiarity with MS Office Programs-Outlook, Excel & Word is required
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written as you will be talking to our customers a lot!
- Driven to get results and achieve goals
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.