- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Position at Ingram Micro
Who are we?
Ingram Micro is the world's largest technology distributor. We touch about 80% of the technology being used in the world today, which means YES, we've probably touched some part of that phone or laptop you're on way before you did! With operations in 56 countries and more than 33,000 associates worldwide, we generated $50 billion in revenue just last year! After 40 years in the industry, we're continuing to expand our footprint and we'd love to expand it with you!!
We are looking for an ambitious and talented individual, that will work as the right hand to the Sales Representative in one of our Sr. Sales Support Representative opportunities. In this role you will provide support to our sales team by providing excellent service to our customers, run with tasks on behalf of the sales reps, and handle more complex sales operations to ensure the wheels keep turning in the sales process. If you are a self-starter with prior experience in a fast pace sales environment this is the opportunity for you!
- Partner with inside/outside sales representatives to ensure a smooth sales process
- Process sales orders in an efficient and accurate manner while meeting deadlines
- Monitor activity with assigned accounts and track data for reporting regarding market conditions to be provided to sales reps and other relevant parties
- As a senior level rep, may lead order management activities as well as daily operations and take orders on self-qualified leads when appropriate
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve support issues with the customer, vendor, and associate team members to help deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Coordinate and/or assist with inquiries regarding order status, delivery/shipment dates, inventory/product availability, pricing/quotes, and other related questions.
What you bring to the role:
- Excellent communication skills - you will be emailing and talking to our customers all the time
- High School diploma (or equivalent) Min with 5-7yrs of experience, With Associates or bachelor's degree preferred will consider 3-5yrs of experience
- Prior experiencing providing support in a sales environment or fast pace deadline driven environment required
- Passion for providing a high level of customer service
- Collaboration and ability to successfully work in a team, specifically with our inside sales team- our office is a big family 😊
- Familiarity with MS Office tools required- Word, Excel and Outlook email
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.