- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
The Facility Manager will be responsible for the facility and administrative support for the office in Meer.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Facility management
- Ensure site is complaint with local legislation
- Ensure the site is complaint with FLIR’s regulation, particularly pertaining to GTC regulations
- Responsible for site maintenance and upgrades
- Office management
- Ensure day to day office management
- Manage receptionist
- Responsible for safe, comfortable and healthy work environment for all employees located in Meer
- Manage Meer office budget
- Maintain relationships with building owner and local authorities
- Must be prepared to be on call and work out of normal working hours where applicable
- Degree qualified, preferable in operations or engineering.
- Capable of working in a matrix environment.
- Business languages: English, French and Dutch
- Minimum of 5 years in related role, within customer environment and technical FM services with extensive experience of leading an on-site team.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility in relation to type of works carried out and availability.
- Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment.
- Experience within a fast-paced multi-cultural global organization would be beneficial.
- Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrate successful contract management and team management.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong vendor relationships.
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.