- Job Category
- Sales and Business Development
- Job Type
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Enterprise Client Services Representative is responsible for supporting their assigned Account Managers on a variety of post-sales administrative tasks:
Prepare and update various reports regularly including:
- Follow ups for client orders
- Follow ups for Returned merchandise authorization
- Pricing and special rebates
- Manage shipment of materials, resolve issues with internal and external resources until the successful delivery of purchased items
- Manage the return merchandise authorization in the appropriate system
- Simultaneously manage various requests from the Account Managers including but not limited to the following:
- Respond to different inquiries and provide them the necessary information, or directly communicate with the clients
- Prepare and submit deal registrations to clients, as per request
- Enter information of client orders into the appropriate system, as per request
- Complete and follow up credit applications
- Completion of various forms, as per requested
- Create account for new Account Managers in the manufacturer portals
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails from clients
- Collaborate with other departments to assist with the resolution of client issues
- Follow up with the Operations team, as requested, to ensure completion of the following tasks including but not limited to:
- Placing orders
- Update the system with new vendors/distribution
- Complete additional tasks as requested by Sales Manager
What we offer
A dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy, an open-concept work area to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed.
- A competitive compensation package: base salary + one of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry + team bonus.
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental.
- Monthly cellphone subsidy.
- Free daily access to the company’s gym.
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized (50% paid by the company).
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!