Location Maintenance & Repair Technician - PT Calgary, AB
- Smarte Carte Canada, Limited.
- Job Category
- Job Type
Field Maintenance & Repair Technician - Calgary, AB
$25.00 per hour; approximately 20 hours per week
Night, weekend, and holiday availability may be required
Smarte Carte, Inc. is the leading concessionaire of self-serve vended luggage carts, electronic lockers, commercial strollers and massage chairs, as well as other passenger and guest services.
Smarte Carte is headquartered in St. Paul, MN and has operations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Singapore.
The Part-time Field Maintenance and Repair Technician is responsible for the service and maintenance of equipment within a defined area in and around Calgary, AB.
- Perform collections, clean, service and repair strollers and stroller dispensing units at two area malls.
- One of the properties must be visited 3 times per week.
- The other property must be visited 1 time per week.
- Clean, service and repair electronic lockers at 1, year round training facility, & 1 seasonal amusement park.
- One visit per month to the year round training facility
- Two visits per month to the seasonal amusement park (when open)
- Previous experience in electrical and mechanical equipment repair required
- Possess a high-level of mechanical, electrical, and diagnostic aptitude, including root-cause analysis
- Ability to maintain records, write reports, and effectively operate electronic data systems
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers, facility management, and co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized and ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Lift 40 lbs. to waist height
- Push/Pull 75-100 lbs.
- Bend and stoop, walk and stand for long periods of time
- Visual acuity/manual dexterity to perform mechanical and electrical repairs
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Technical degree preferred
- Previous experience in electrical and mechanical equipment repair
- Technical/other training or better in Electronics Technology or related field
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service