- Gestion Reseau Selection
- Job Category
- Job Type
The Heavy Maintenance Attendant is responsible for performing various maintenance tasks for common areas and floors.
- Gets acquainted (with previous shift’s progress) and write messages to the "logbook" (for the next shift) to ensure good communication of important information between different shifts;
- Performs maintenance of the premises as specified;
- Cleans and performs various tasks involving floor maintenance such as washing, polishing, scrubbing, stripping, waxing in common areas (entrance halls, hallways and reception, dining room, kitchen, activity rooms, offices, shops, bathrooms, employees’ room, elevators’ doorstep and floors, waste chute and laundries, swimming pool, stairs...);
- Keeps the entrances clean;
- Removes snow or salt from outside entrances;
- Waters the grass, if necessary;
- Takes out the waste containers with the maintenance employees;
- Changes lightbulbs in common areas;
- Places chairs as needed depending on the activity;
- Washes the windows of the main and secondary entrances;
- On occasion, sweeps, cleans or vacuums the compactor rooms, storage rooms, electrical room and substations, recycling room, ventilation grids, garage, external entrances and emergency stairs.
- Performs a safety tour and ensures that all exterior doors are properly closed and locked;
- Is available to respond to emergencies, if applicable;
- Does pool and cleaning tests as required;
- Performs other related tasks requested by his immediate superior.
- Concern for a job well done, reliability and punctuality;
- Ability to adapt, team spirit;
- Customer service approach;
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and priorities management.
- High school diploma;
- DEP in general building maintenance (asset);
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience working in the hotel industry or building maintenance field;
- Good command of oral French;
We thank all candidates who will apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.