Operations (Level I) Manager
- Majorel USA Inc
- Job Category
- Job Type
· Conducts open forums and team meetings to communicate productivity and performance goals and to motivate employees.
· Interacts and consults with HR and Training on matters of recruiting, hiring and training, performance and employee relations issues.
· Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering policies and procedures.
· Work with Quality Assurance and clients to meet quality standards.
· Achieve established production hours and revenue goals and minimize lost revenue opportunities by managing absenteeism, attrition, and production stoppages.
· Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
· Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
· Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
· Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
· Should possess senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
· Ability to influence and motivate others.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent leadership and developmental skills
· Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
· Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
· General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
· 5-7 years call center experience
· Minimum 3-5 years managing operations in a call center environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
· Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center setting with extensive client and senior management interface
Physical Demands & Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.