Grease and Lube Technician
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Bracebridge CA,ON
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections of Canada, the leader in non-hazardous solid waste management in North America is looking for an experienced Lube Tech Mechanic for our maintenance shop at our processing facility in Bracebridge, ON. We are looking for an innovative, creative and proactive individual capable of creating and driving change.
Location: 580 Ecclestone Dr. Bracebridge, On P1L 1V7
Summary of Functions:
Safety is key in our business and the maintenance team plays a crucial role in maintaining both personal and vehicle safety. The PM/Lube Tech Mechanic is an entry level position used primarily for performing preventative maintenance services on all equipment and performing minor repairs that the tech has been either trained on or is qualified to perform. Training for this individual will be provided along with establishing the company safety culture, housekeeping and team expectations.
Pay rate and benefits:
- Safe and clean working environment
- Good pay/ bonuses / full benefits / retirement fund
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great team and work environment
- Generous Boot and Tool allowance
- Basic Mechanical background - required
- 2 years' work experience in a Truck Shop
We are an equal opportunity employer.