- Atlantic City,NJ
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Trying to figure out what's next?
Starting to plan your next adventure?
We are a group of diverse and dynamic hospitality workers looking for our next adventurous team members!
Our Work travel program is looking for eager individuals with a passion for customer service and cleanliness.
We have 6 month placements across the USA starting now!
The ideal candidates will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide great service.
Housekeeping responsibilities and duties
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your contract!
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- 1 Year customer service experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!
More search results
Senior Communications Specialist-Employee Communi…
Toronto Transit Commission
Associate Vice-President, Indigenous Engagement &…
Building Manager II Resident (Killarney Gardens)
Executive Assistant Real Estate & Portfolio Renew…
Senior Communications Specialist, Stakeholder Eng…