Work From Home GEC Educator
Description & Requirements
Who We Are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About This Team
The Guest Education Centre (GEC) is the contact center for lululemon. With offices in Vancouver, BC and Mississauga, ON, we are a vital frontline connection with our guests. Most people call them customers, but because we create an inviting environment, we call them guests.
A Day in the Life
We provide a great guest experience worldwide through a variety of channels including phone, email, live chat, and more. We answer questions and collect feedback on just about everything under the lululemon sun. As a member of our Work from Home Educator team, you are empowered to be solution oriented, think outside the box, and find resolutions for our guests, all while working remotely from home! This role is for you if you enjoy working independently while problem solving resolutions through authentic connection. There is a lot of variety to keep you stimulated, but enough familiarity to become a master of Guest Experience.
- Provides a world-class guest experience via phones, live chat, email, and any future channels.
- Resolves guest inquiries and concerns quickly and with a sense of urgency.
- Supports ecommerce guest experience through placing orders, setting up returns, and troubleshooting.
- Provides product education by communicating features, fabric properties, and function of product. Product expertise is second nature to us.
- Multi-tasks and efficiently navigates through several programs and applications to provide solutions and tracking of guest interactions. Finding needles in haystacks is a lot easier with a magnet Be a magnet!
- Builds relationships to create life-long guests. Bending over backwards is not just something we do on our yoga mats. We do it for our guests too.
- Responsible for achieving personal productivity targets.
- Ensures privacy practices are followed at all times to protect guest and company information.
- Performs additional projects, duties, and assignments as required.
- Quick learner with ability to successfully complete training
- Take charge attitude and ability to direct conversations
- Able to see trends through transferable knowledge and communicate them effectively. Everyone has a voice at the GEC.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to type 50 wpm, and strong experience navigating the internet.
- Coachable, adaptable, and open to change.
- Resourceful and solutions-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills. Sometimes we need to get creative in how we find an answer
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Friendly, upbeat, optimistic, and authentic.
- Responsible and dependable.
- High school diploma is required.
- Customer service experience is an asset.
Work From Home Requirements
- A quiet, distraction-free, home office with a door you can shut. A living room or kitchen are not acceptable workspaces.
- Your own hardware (desktop or laptop) that runs Windows 7 or higher or OS X Lion or higher with an RJ-US (Ethernet) jack (recommended), USB port, integrated keyboard, and anti-virus software (Symantec, McAfee, AVG, Windows Defender, or Trend Micron
- Access to a reliable internet network (50 Mbps or higher).
- 8GB RAM and 4 CPU cores
- Disciplined work ethic -a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Reside and work in a Canadian city within a reasonable commuting distance to a lululemon retail store as this role requires attendance at a lululemon retail store, as directed by the Company from time to time.
- Shift times range from 5am to 9pm on weekdays and 6am to 6pm weekends. Our guests lead lives outside the standard 9-5 and we are right there with them.
- Hours expectation:
- Full Time is 20-40 hours per week
- Part Time is up to 19 hours per week.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
lululemon is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you would like someone from our team to contact you for individualized support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the position title, the location of the position and the nature of your request.