- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Who are we? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
We are looking for a self-motivated tech savvy team player to join our growing Technical Operations Team in the Greenville, South Carolina area. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a great environment and to learn new skills involving a cutting edge networking and Information Technology distribution company. NETXUSA is a part of Ingram Micro, which is a fortune 100 IT distribution company www.IngramMicro.com
- Configuration and setup of Network equipment including phones, routers, switches and video systems.
- Troubleshooting network issues on production lines, capturing and reviewing network traces
- Implementation of mock network environments in labs for testing for customer use cases
- Documentation of troubleshooting steps and root cause resolution within tickets
- Providing support over the phone / email to customers on network equipment issues
- Working knowledge Windows 7, Server 2008/2012 and Linux
- Proficient at time management and organization. Basic technical writing (reports)
- Networking fundamentals and network troubleshooting tools(wireshark,RDP,etc)
- Competitive pay and with several comprehensive benefits, which include:
Health insurance plan options, paid vacation, sick time, incentive/bonus programs, continuing education and 401k plan.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.