- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Driver Helper Employee Type Employee
Requisition Primary Location
Waste Connections of Tennessee is looking for a safety conscious Driver Helper to join the team in Cleveland, TN
In this position you will be assisting the garbage truck driver on a specified route.
This is a very physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
Monday-Friday day shift with occasional Saturdays.
• Ability to lift up to 65 lbs continuously throughout a 10 hour workday.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Excellent customer service skills and a great attitude.
• Ability to obtain your Class B permit + air brake endorsements
• Competitive wage plus overtime
• Performance-based career growth potential
• Medical, dental, vision insurance plans
• Income Protection Plans (Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability)
• 401(k) with a generous company match
• Flexible Spending Account
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)