- XPO Logistics, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune Magazine. As the Senior Manager, Last Mile Operations, you will provide support to home delivery services for multiple clients and field operations. You'll also maintain positive and ongoing relationships with external customers, location managers and operators, while generating positive customer satisfaction. This role is critical in positioning XPO for long-term success. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generousbenefits package, including extendedhealthbenefits(medical, dental and vision),pension,life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensure compliance with specified contract metrics
- Maintain high standards for all operational activities
- Hire, train, develop and appraise staff effectively; develop a contractor base team
- Direct and guide front-line management staff
- Manage contract drivers who are operating up to 7 days per week in multiple regional locations
- Build relationships with customers to ensure continuous operating improvements
- Oversee P&L
- Work with national sales team to facilitate new avenues of growth
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of operations experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Project)
It'd be great if you also have:
- Supervisory experience in a transportation/supply chain environment
- P&L experience
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with experience effectively supervising, coaching and influencing employees
- Excellent analytical, communication and time management skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status, disability or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
Accommodation email must include:
• Your name
• Job title with location (city/province) and requisition ID
• A clear description of the disability accommodation that you are seeking