- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Clifton Park,NY
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
County Waste has an immediate position available for an Sales and Contract Administrative Assistant to support local operations in Clifton Park, NY. This individual will work closely with the Sales Manager to support day-to-day operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees on site
- Experience with book-keeping software
- Works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Demonstrates the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Effectively communicates issues, needs and opportunities with customer service employees and other managers.
- Addresses complaints concerning billing or services rendered and complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Communicates with customers in a manner that promotes goodwill.
- Interacts with customers, Waste Connections employees, and clients to determine service requirements, resolve problems or complaints, and seeks cost-effective, safe environmentally sound solutions to service issues.
- Promotes Waste Connections standard operating procedures, which assures efficient environmentally correct and safe workplace practices
- Processes payments from customers and researches customer inquiries regarding their invoice.
- Updates customer account information for routing and billing purpose
- Be involved and monitor social networking sites
- 2 years of previous admin experience is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)