Human Resources Associate (Contract Assignment)
- Ingram Micro Inc
- Carol Stream,IL
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Contract Assignment: The assignment is from September to December 2020.
Reporting to: Sr Manager of HR
The HR professional will support the Sr Manager of HR in on boarding, posting openings on job boards, coordinating and managing employee events, updating HR boards, employee records and assisting with processing employees requests. Our HR administrative assistant position requires excellent communication skills, ability to work independently, organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
This job requires you to ware face covering/mask and maintain social distancing while at work in both office and warehouse environments.
- Prepare, distribute and collect documents from employees
- Assist the HR team with staffing and recruiting efforts
- Assist with orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
- Assist with coordinating and running engagements projects
- Assist with tracking information and following up with others
- Prepare slides for internal communications
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant for at least 1 year
- Computer literacy and experience with MS Office applications like Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Bi-lingual preferred: Hindi, Spanish