- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Maryland Heights,MO
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
YES - Waste Connections is STILL Hiring! Join Us, an essential Industry!
Champ Landfill, a Waste Connections Company, is currently looking for a full time Laborerto work out in our Landfill in Maryland Heights, MO
- Clean roads and paths with a skidsteer and other similar equipment
- Drive and water roads with water truck
- General clean up around the Landfill (Pick-up paper, organize materials, etc).
- Move pumps around property grounds
- Work on your feet outside throughout your shift
- Ensuring that customers and employees conduct all business in a safe manner and wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Providing general upkeep of the Landfill
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Equipment operation experience preferred
- Possess valid drivers license
- Comfortable standing and walking for long periods of time
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand throughout an 8-hour shift
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to climb, bend, and stoop to inspect containers.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com . Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)