HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR / FULL TIME / BENEFITS
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Why you need to join us!
Waste Connections is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual's unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Our people mean everything to us.
• CULTURE: It's a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is "saying what you will do and then doing it!" We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
We are looking for a safety conscious Equipment Operator to join the team at Seneca Meadows.
In this position you will be operating equipment such as bulldozers, wheel loaders, excavators, and off road dump trucks. You will be responsible for routine inspection and maintenance on the equipment such as checking oil, water, and tires.
This is a physical job working outside in all weather conditions.
What We Offer -
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements -
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Experience in Heavy Equipment
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)