- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for a safety conscious Diesel Mechanic to join the team at Mega Disposal. This is eligible for a $3500 Stay On Bonus
- Performs repairs (including electrical and hydraulic systems) and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Reviews and completes repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
What We Offer -
Good pay, family benefits, 401k, vacation, and a great management team.
Garbage is very stable and we work year round.
Job Requirements -
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement preferred .
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
To be considered for any of our current openings you must complete an application at www.wasteconnections.com. Application information and additional instructions can be found once you select your position of interest.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More search results
Associate Vice-President, Indigenous Engagement &…
Building Manager II Resident (Killarney Gardens)
Executive Assistant Real Estate & Portfolio Renew…
Senior Communications Specialist, Stakeholder Eng…
Building Manager Supervisor – Resident (Steeves M…