- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Waste Connections is looking for individuals who have a passion for driving, career growth and share our #1 Value: Safety! We are looking for Residential Garbage Truck Driverto join the team at our location in Pinellas Hauling Clearwater, FL.
- In this position you will be operating a garbage truck on a specified route.
- This is a position requiring regular heavy lifting and climbing in and out of the truck.
- This position will be responsible for safely, efficiently, and courteously serving customers.
- This is a full time, year round position. A typical schedule for this position is Monday - Saturday approximately 50-55 hour work week.
- Valid Class A or B CDL
- Have at least 2 years of work experience as well as a stable work history, preferably in a driver position.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Garbage Truck experience a PLUS!!!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay!!
- Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future".
- Garbage is very stable and we work year round!
If you have any questions or need help with your application feel free to call the Recruiter, Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future!
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).