- FLIR Systems
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
At FLIR, we have a simple but ambitious mission: to develop market-leading thermal and sensing technologies which enhance everyday life. From saving energy, to saving lives FLIR is making a real difference in our world.
Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe, and protect our environment.
We are looking for individuals who thrive on making an impact and want the excitement of being on a team that wins.
Under the supervision of the Detector Packaging Manager, provide assembly support to Detector Packaging Operations. A progressively increasing level of proficiency is required in the technical skills listed. Work environment is Clean room / Lab environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aqueous ultrasonic cleaning operations
- Laser marking
- Getter welding
- Adhesive die bonding
- Wire Bonding and pull testing
- Alignment measurement
- Vacuum packaging
- Multipart test
- Stereo zoom microscope
- Documentation for travelers and WIP tracking
- High school diploma, or GED
- Typically requires 2–4 years technical and/or related experience
- Handling ESD sensitive hardware
- Clean room protocol knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly and be able to read and write using the English language
- Ability to work using hands and have good manual dexterity
- Ability to work in a clean room environment and don and wear protective clothing (shoe covers, hair covers, coveralls, facial masks, gloves) for extended periods of time
- Must be a US citizen or have Permanent Residence Status
FLIR and all of our employees are committed to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We require all employees to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and regulatory orders. Our reputation for honesty, integrity and high ethics is as important to us as our reputation for making innovative sensing solutions.
FLIR is an equal opportunity employer.