- Ingram Micro Inc
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
Who we are:
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
What we are looking for:
Ingram Micro is looking for a Sr. Credit Risk Analyst to join our Credit team in Buffalo, NY. The Sr. Credit Risk Analyst will set maximum credit lines based on thorough credit analysis and Ingram Micro's credit policies and procedures in a manner which will minimize losses and maximize sales.
What you will do:
- Review customer financial statements and third-party reports
- Prepare comprehensive written credit reviews and approve limits up to assigned authority
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of accounts in an assigned portfolio to manage risk and opportunity
- Communicate with internal stakeholders regarding specific credit situations and/or general credit practices
- Leverage Ingram's channel finance solutions to solve partners financing needs
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a commercial credit environment, including specific skills and experience with detailed credit/financial analysis required.
- 4 yr degree (or additional relevant experience in related field)
- Must possess: strong financial analysis knowledge, skills and experience; strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to internal and external contacts at all levels; strong organizational skills; strong PC skills and experience
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced team environment with the ability to prioritize workload
- Proficiency in MS suite of tools specifically Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics experience a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits that include generous Paid Time off, 401K Match, Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage as well as Tuition Reimbursement program
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Excellent career mobility - Just network with any of our associates and learn about their journeys at Ingram Micro!
- A place that you will love to come to work every day!
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
More search results
Senior Communications Specialist-Employee Communi…
Toronto Transit Commission
Associate Vice-President, Indigenous Engagement &…
Building Manager II Resident (Killarney Gardens)
Executive Assistant Real Estate & Portfolio Renew…
Senior Communications Specialist, Stakeholder Eng…