- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Job Category
- Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type
We are looking for a safety conscience Roll Off Driver to join the team at our Hauling location in Shelton, WA . Previous waste experience would be a huge plus !
The position will be responsible for driving a Roll Off garbage trucks on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites.
To be considered for this position you must have a Class A or B CDL, 3+ years of CDL driving experience, manual shift driving experience, great driving record, and excellent customer service skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50 pounds.
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such as moving mechanical parts. Which require following basic safety precautions.
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and vibration. Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class A/B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Basic knowledge of truck components in order to complete pre- and post-trip inspections.
Apply today and Connect with Your Future at www.wasteconnections.com !
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)