Customer Service Representative - Chat Service Specialist
- Majorel USA Inc
- Job Category
- Job Type
The RCC Chat Service Specialist will deliver exceptional service chat support to provide the right solution to customers. Important attributes include the ability to translate tech-speak, billing, shipping, product, and eCommerce jargon into everyday understandable terms. Tasks involve leveraging multiple sources and systems for information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that impact customers. This is a fast-paced, performance based environment where contacts are monitored, recorded, and assessed
- Communicate via chat to customers to provide solutions to product related questions
- Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys
- Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products
- Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey
- Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures
- Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
- Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery timeframes
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
- Prior Customer Service Experience (1 year or more)
- Experience with non-MS devices
- Strong understanding of online shopping
- Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
- Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers.
- Ability to position situations positively and provide consultative solutions
- Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices.
- Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
- Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
- Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
- Typing (60 wpm) with 95% accuracy and computer navigation skill
- Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Regular predictable attendance required